AIGIS Digital Twin for Infrastructure
Create accurate, high-resolution digital replicas with 3D models, real-time 2D maps, and 360 virtual tours for any construction site
Create an interactive site view including maps, photos, panoramas, and videos
Create, document, and share a visual timeline with all stakeholders to keep teams on track
Document your entire job site safely using aerial & ground imagery
With DroneDeploy, give your entire team access to visual documentation of every stage of the project, from pursuit and bid to groundbreak through ribbon-cutting
Save time, improve communication, and reduce cost by using aerial and ground data to perform surveys, conduct inspections, and document every job site. Bringing full site documentation into one solution, DroneDeploy enables you to capture interior, exterior, ground, and aerial data. Through a digital twin of your job site and in-depth analysis, projects run on time, on budget, and safely.
- Capture job site data in real-time with Live Map
- Safely fly using the DroneDeploy mobile app in autonomous or manual flight with pre-flight checklists and partnerships with LAANC providers
- Create a 360 virtual tour of your site to assist in planning and coordination
- Expedite pre-construction site planning and design from bid to earthworks with accurate maps and models
Expedite Construction Projects
- Detect plan deviations during QA/QC by comparing site reality to pre-construction designs from Procore, Bluebeam, Plangrid, etc.
- Track and communicate progress at any stage with a Progress Report
- Verify work with automated cut/fill analysis and side by side comparisons
Stay Connected to Your Project from Anywhere
- Improve coordination with your team and subcontractors using a visual record of site conditions
- Review aerial data alongside ground data from 360 cameras for a comprehensive view
- Increase trust with your clients by sharing an accurate digital reconstruction of your job site
- Automatically share DroneDeploy maps in your project management solutions, like Procore or Autodesk BIM 360
Earthworks & Stockpile Analysis
Airos Earthworks capabilities make it faster and easier than ever to accurately measure earthmoving needed to reach finished grade – helping you win bids, keep projects on schedule, and the entire project team updated on progress. Capture and process accurate drone-based elevation data in a matter of hours.
QA/QC & Inspection
By discovering an issue early, you can save up to millions of dollars in repairs, fines, and disputes across all of your projects. Airos enables you to perform safer, quicker inspections with accurate reconstructions of your job sites.
Get in Touch
No.F3, Kalpathuru Apartments, 2nd St, Gajalakshmi Nagar, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044.